Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy Admissions Process
Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy seeks students who are willing to learn and to make meaningful contributions to the school community. Because we believe that each individual is unique, we seek to understand your family's learning goals and the needs of each student. Our goal is to maintain an inclusive and diverse school in which children can thrive.
- Visit the school. Applicants must complete a scheduled school visit. Call 215-947-6595 to schedule a visit.
- Apply. Complete an application for each child. Login or create an application account here.
- Recommendation. Families should ask their *current* teacher to complete a recommendation form. The teacher should return the recommendation directly to the school.
- Obtain school records. Official transcripts and results from educational, psychological, medical, and/or behavioral testing must be submitted to HVCA. Families must request records from their *current* school be sent or delivered to HVCA.
- Schedule an interview. Schedule and complete a parent interview and student placement test.
Students admitted to the school will receive a letter of acceptance. Once the letter is received, students may complete registration for full enrollment.
Contact the school at 215-947-6595 to schedule visits and placement tests.